Who am I?

Some of you may know me and some others may not. So, i thought to explain myself to you, so that we understand each other better. But before i do that, I had to ask myself, "WHO AM I"?

In the venture, to find myself, i queried my heart and brain a several times, to know exactly who i am. To my surprise, I found out that the topic, i gave this blog, went wrong. I had made a mistake in naming my blog because i found out that i had to answer a different question, "WHO WERE WE?". I realized that i had two personalities, on eon the outside and the other, inside.

To this outside World, I look like one fun loving guy, who has a very big laugh for everything, simply meaning he doesn't care about the World or the under-privileged. He enjoys himself because he was privileged. He isn't ashamed for his mistakes, but takes credits for his achievements. A guy who is very opportunistic and is a kinda betrayer. A guy who is childish and selfish.

But in the inside, He is a more matured guy, who would love to take care of the under-privileged because he believes that they deserve what he does. A guy who doesn't regret mistakes as they are a part of life, an one more experience. He is not opportunistic, but the one who is on the hunt for opportunities. He is no betrayer, he just give his friends their space. A guy who is childlike and self-sufficient.

But, we both have something in common. We never fail to make others happy. We make fun anywhere, anytime, at any cost. We don't care being foolish, if someone is happy, when we look one. We are satisfied, when you smile. But we do cry. Inside our Hearts, where noone can see. We offer you smiles and save us the cries.

And I am, infact We are honoured to quote Charlie Chaplin who said, "I like to cry, with the sky (rain), so that no one can see me cry! ".

When you smile, the world smiles with you. But when you cry, it laughs at you!!!
We do smile and make you smile evrytime, Just For You!!!

Comments

king Sat said…
nice or bad... correct or wrong i donno.... but great going keep blogging

Popular posts from this blog

The ninety-four shades of E.V. Ramasamy "Periyar" Naidu

Forbidden history: V.O. Chidambaram Pillai

Forbidden history: Vanchinathan, the young freedom fighter