My Wonder(ful) Land

I can say with a lot of audacity that nothing is impossible for me in here. I can be rich, when i am poor. I can be a philosopher, when i am a fool. I can be God, when i don't believe in him. All this, at no cost.

I can live a life i intend to and i hate to. And I can become the most powerful human on Earth, when i am swelling in my slums. And I can sing, dance, fight, love, be loved, cry, laugh, eat, beat, run, ride, drive, rise, fall, hear, cheer, feel, fly lift, drift, as well i can't do them. The only barrier i have here, is my limitations in imagining. Yes, I am in a Dream, the only place where i have no obstacles to be what i wanna be.

Only if i dream today, can i live tomorrow. Dream to stay Human!!!

When the curtains on your eyes drop down,
A secret play is staged on your own,
All your loved ones play a role,
Just for you, when you're alone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ninety-four shades of E.V. Ramasamy "Periyar" Naidu

Forbidden history: V.O. Chidambaram Pillai

Forbidden history: Vanchinathan, the young freedom fighter