Rain


One of the nature's creature which makes me jealous. When the winds breached the cloud prisons, naughty, cute, little prisoners rocketed down from the skies to the Earth. They saw this infertile mass of rocks and sacrificed themselves to give us a life.

And i can't resist myself, from describing their entry into the Earth. With a colourful entry arch by Miss.Rainbow, rock music by nature's own band of thunders and lightning, and the loud prays(more like cries) of millions of farmers. Wow!!!
I love that. I came into this world in a dark hospital room, with only small cries of my mother. Sweet, But not enough.
And his character. He treats everyone the same. I am no different from a dead grass. I would love to have this nature. And he always bring merry with him. All the flowers, trees, and grasses spring into life and smile on his arrival. A very sweet guy in fact. I wonder whether he is broken piece of the moon or some star.
But these things doesn't make me jealous of him. there's something else. He is the only guy, who has touched the intricate parts of the love of my life, which even i haven't and that too, without her permission. I am really jealous of you, man!!! I wish, i were you!!!

Comments

Is this really you machi!!??? :-o
Beatuiful and very poetic!!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

The ninety-four shades of E.V. Ramasamy "Periyar" Naidu

Forbidden history: V.O. Chidambaram Pillai

Forbidden history: Vanchinathan, the young freedom fighter