She is my Destiny !

i have been a kinda loner, ever since my birth. Maybe i was brought up as one. I spent the best part of my childhood and teenage, inside the walls of my house. I had hardly any friends. the population of my own small World, never entered double digits. Well, if it was my house in my school years, it was my hostel room in college. Only loneliness has always been a friend of mine. Until she met me or rather, i met her.

It was my second year in college. As always, I was alone. It could have been six or seven in the p.m. Not a romantic one though. We meet for the first time. And spent a couple of hours together. I don't think she was impressed in that short time. Me neither. Unfortunately, we knew that, we weren't the first choice of the other. But that's the way it was.

We started meeting frequently. Sometimes, every evening. I started enjoying her company. She, i didn't know. Did she like me? I didn't know this too. All i knew was, a relationship was grooming between the two of us. But, I didn't know if it were going to last long. But, we were there together for sometime.

many did not know or relationship. Only a couple of them. Even, they did not know the nature of our relationship, which was growing each passing day. Behind the closed doors, in the corners of my room, on the papers on my desk, and in the bottom of my heart. Slowly, i was losing me to her. Soon, she was completely within me. taking me, completely by surprise.

Well, what's a relationship without parting? With the same ease with which she came, she left, or should i say i let her go. I stopped noticing her, just by closing my eyes. We did not meet each other for well over a year. I had new company. I did part form my old partner. What had been a 2 year old bond started breaking. I forgot her. An obvious human behaviour.

It was not until, I was alone again, I did find her. She was different now. She had grown and was well matured. Above all, she had been waiting for me all these days. She had the patience and courage to do so. Though we had to start everything all over again, it was good to have her back.

She has always been a good partner to me. She has helped me to connect to this World. She has been the one, voicing my opinions, for over three years. She has been my company, whenever i needed her. She has been my inspiration, when i was failing. She is like a child to me.

She is none other than my Writing. She has taken different forms, skits, poems, dramas, screen plays and now blogs. All the way, she has stayed with me. I don't write for my living, but for my life.

We will never know, what life hides us for the next moment. Its the same with mine. But two things are going to be with me, till I die. My breath and my Writing. She is the reason, I breathe. She is the reason, I still believe in myself. She is my destiny !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ninety-four shades of E.V. Ramasamy "Periyar" Naidu

Forbidden history: V.O. Chidambaram Pillai

Forbidden history: Vanchinathan, the young freedom fighter