That's the way it is !

We, men, do two things the best. One complain, two pray. Both at an invisible man, most of the times. We hope that he, who sits on top of the clouds, will answer all our prayers. One day, I overheard(sorry for that), two of my friends conversing. One of them cursed God, for not providing any wealth to him. He had prayed God to shower his blessing upon him, instead the God has cursed him with a fucking job. He questions whether God was becoming deaf with age or lost his brain back in Earth, during his last visit.

Even, I keep wondering at times. Does God answer prayers? Maybe or maybe not. Even though I am a non-believer, my mother is one. She prays and most of the times, for me. Even then, after her long prayers regarding my studies, I had to read my lessons, listen to classes, question friends, go through sleepless nights hugging my book, and in some cases, do house hold chores for my teacher, to get some decent marks. Well, It seems God is turning deaf, not answering my mother's prayers, that too with my fucking exams. Well, this one thing could have prompted me to become an atheist. And not only this. Most of the time, my mother prays for me it goes unanswered. Whats that invisible lad doing out there?

When Home sapiens were still evolving, two of them ventured into the old desert in search of food. They must have been fools to do so. But, they did. they survived the freezing temperatures for over 5 days with no food. They desperately needed heat, to survive. But all they could manage to find was sand. They decided to walk a few miles, and then retire for the day or for the life.

They had walked some 3000 meters and found a mango forest(should i call a collection of 5 trees, so?). Unable to walk, they fell down near a small rock. Both of the decided to pray. they knelt closed their eyes and prayed God for a miracle. They pleaded for some mercy from the almighty. They knew, if he wasn't going to help, they are not going to make it to the morning. When they were still closing their eyes, they heard sound. They opened their eyes to find a few of stones cracked out from the rock.

Each one took a couple of them. the first guy cursed God, decided to hit a couple of mangoes, which he did, ate them, and died. the second guy was still thinking. he broke a couple of branches of the mango tree, made them twigs, rubbed the stone, invented fire, burnt the twigs, found heat and thanked God. He left the place carrying an load of mangoes, armful of twigs and the stones.

Most of us pray. To God, to Life, or to something, we believe that will answer our prayers. And we have this insane brain to think, most of them goes unanswered. Let me tell you this. All of them gets answered. It is up to us, to look for them. Neither God, nor Life, gives us what we want. both of them give us opportunity to get what we want. Some of us look for the answers, some of us settle for a couple of mangoes. Then die.

Pray. To anyone you believe in. Most of the get answered. look for the answers. Learn them and pray again. Questions can be direct, answers need not be. keep looking. they are out there. Bye for now. Time to pray !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ninety-four shades of E.V. Ramasamy "Periyar" Naidu

Forbidden history: V.O. Chidambaram Pillai

Forbidden history: Vanchinathan, the young freedom fighter