A post finally !

Well, It has been over a couple of months I posted anything on this site. I almost forgot, I even has a blogspot(blame it on my work and my research for my first novel). And accidentally today, I bumped into the blogspot.

Nothing much had changed in the site(probably not many visited it anyway). However, I found this interesting comment on an age old article I wrote, http://ilavaluthy.blogspot.com/2009/06/funny-ramayana.html, some time June last year(almost a year has passed) and this one reader, an "Anonymous" had the courtesy to comment on it. I would like to thank him for his comment. He had an harsh comment, may be I hurt his sentiments or whatever and called me an asshole(which probably most of us are). But I was not a spineless dumb head to hide behind an Anonymous. I would like to know you reader. Please introduce yourself if you have some guts.

With all due respect to you sir, Please don't oppress views. I live by my own rules. You live by yours.

And in this article, I would like to thank SAT-B(don't think its some satellite, he's a friend of mine) for expressing his views with an identity on the same post and letting me correct my mistakes.

Comments

king Sat said…
thanks, accepted

Popular posts from this blog

The ninety-four shades of E.V. Ramasamy "Periyar" Naidu

Forbidden history: V.O. Chidambaram Pillai

Forbidden history: Vanchinathan, the young freedom fighter