அக்னிச் சிறகு....

Two years ago(if I remember correctly, exactly the same day), I appeared for my first ever job interview(we can call it a chit chat though). And not a single technical question was asked the entire 45 minutes. The only situation where I even had to think was when they asked me a write a poem about my college. I was dumb enough to say penning poems is one of my hobbies without realizing the fact that the biggest poem I have ever written was about the girl next door(not a pretty one either). Now that the iron tongue has spoken, a chance for my brain liquids to work. I took the pen and stared into the blank paper(I haven't written a single letter for 30 minutes). The words that I somehow found in my limited vocabulary was like this...

சிறகு விரிக்க தெரியாத எனக்கு,
பறக்க கற்றுக்கொடுத்தத் தாய்பறவை !

I managed to get that job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ninety-four shades of E.V. Ramasamy "Periyar" Naidu

Forbidden history: V.O. Chidambaram Pillai

Forbidden history: Vanchinathan, the young freedom fighter