Life is such a thriller !

You never know what the next moment is going to be, or do you? I have been planning for my 100th blog of this year quite sometime now, gathering my blogging experiences over the past few months. But a day's delay in blogging, ends up changing the content. So, my 100 is not going to be like that of Sehwag's, with a six over mid-on. Rather it is going to be like that of Sachin's with a hurried single. And to add to it, if you see my blog archives, you will find me hovering over the 90's for sometime now. Finally I reach 100 somehow. It is time to lift the bat and say a Thank You to all, who have been supporting me in this venture. Thanks to all those feedback and comments you have been giving.I appreciate that. Then, let us jump into the topic, without wasting any more words.

Everyone has his secrets and I have my own share. In fact, I have lots of them. By no means, I am going to reveal any of them. Just a few more sentence from my heart and I will be ruining lives. So let us not probe into my secrets. They will remain a secret, at least some more time. So, let us just assume something of prime importance happened to change the topic of my blog.

You were born. In a blink of the eye, you were in school. One more blink, in college. The next one, in marriage. Work, kids, house, car, grandchildren, old age and death in few more blinks. A day's delay in me blogging has produced such a blink. Life has been made. And according to me, life is more important than anything. And that changed the contents of this blog.

When I look back a year and a half ago, when I was still in college, I did never imagine just after 18 months, I would be standing in such a situation. Just a thought of such a situation had my eyes flooding. I would have rather died, than facing this situation then. But now, I am standing face to face with that situation and I feel excited. The news came as a surprise and not as a shock and I was expecting it the least.

The first few minutes of me facing that situation had a blank on my face. I did not know how to react. I stood still for a few minutes after hanging up the call. Two minutes later, I could find a couple of tears gathering around my eyes. Before those two drops had time to reach the ground, I had a smile on my face and It was straight from my heart.

Life has changed in the past 450 days. For some, it has been more than that. But we all have coped up with that. We have learnt to act matured and we have adjusted to our situations. In this situation-controlled World, when emotions are over-ridden by happenings, we have learnt to live, day in, day out, no matter what is hidden in our hearts. We have learnt to pursue, what we have to. Some write blogs, some become homemakers, some more than that. But all our paths are linked. We meet people, say goodbye to them only to meet more new people. And we understand that we have to say goodbye to everyone sometime. A road has been taken, because it was to be taken.

I write this blog, my 100th of this year, with that smile still on my face. Life has been made and I hope it is blessed. Thank You for all the support you have shown me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ninety-four shades of E.V. Ramasamy "Periyar" Naidu

Forbidden history: V.O. Chidambaram Pillai

Forbidden history: Vanchinathan, the young freedom fighter